Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Reading Time

Best books for under-one-year-olds:
- Where's Spot (once babies start figuring out how to look under the flaps, it's great fun)
- Moo, Baa, La La La, Sandra Burton (fun for everyone, and has silly sounds for little ears)
- Goodnight Moon (there's a reason it's a classic!)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar board book (it has little holes for tiny fingers)
- Pat the Bunny (our little Bug has completely torn hers apart, but it's only because she loves it!)


My dear friend Elle over at www.elle-mental.blogspot.com made this beautiful quilt for us out of the fabric I picked for the nursery.  A quick pillow cover and a cheap pillow insert from Joanne's completes our reading spot.  It is cozy for us to curl up on the quilt and read a few of our favorite books.

1 comment:

  1. I was scrolling through my reader and did a double take when I saw that picture, thinking "wow - someone else used Anne's fabric" before I realized it was you! Thanks, friend - it makes me so happy that you and Aileen are using and loving this quilt! I have a warm glow! :)

    ReplyDelete