Friday, October 12, 2012

Inspiration Friday - Diamonds

Because the projects I want to work on far outnumber the time I have for quilting these days, I thought I would share some inspiration gathered from the blogosphere over the years.  Today's focus:  Diamonds!  I love the preppy playfulness of these quilts.  There are a few different formats shown here, but all showcase the bright colors of the main fabrics with negative space. 

Also, did you spot that the fabric in the lower right corner example is the same as used in our nursery?  I didn't until today.  I must be subconsciously drawn to this line!



(These are photos saved to my harddrive off of various blogs and website, so I don't have proper attribution information (sorry!).)

1 comment:

  1. So excited about your recent flurry of blogging activity! And these are definitely inspirational...we need to get together and make our diamond quilts! :)

    ReplyDelete