Friday, October 19, 2012

Inspiration Friday: Quiet Books

I have long wanted to make a "quiet book," and now I am thinking that I'd better get started!  I have done a lot of poking around on the internet to see what kinds of ideas other people have incorporated into the quiet books.  In my opinion, the best pages involve different levels of activities that kids can do at various developmental stages.  And some variety in the difficulty of tasks among the various pages is good too.  This is a video I first looked at probably over a year ago, and it is still one of the best that I've seen!


Now I just need to figure out how to execute the actual book once the pages are made.  Has anyone made a quiet book (or other cloth book) who has suggestions or would like to share their creations?

No comments:

Post a Comment